90 integra help performance wise

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
but i think the next think i'm going to buy is a under drive pulley any one has any idea where i can get a small one instead of just an aluminum one that the same size
you don't need a small one. What the underdrive pulley does is eliminates extra weight from the pulley for your accessories, which you already took off. Now all that pulley does is turned your alternator. A regular one will be fine.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
OH i'm sry i mean did ya not read the thread i did say 90 integra help performance wise????
i'm not trying to be a dick i think i know i need a paint job i mean why else would i sand it right?
why u pissed off not like i was calling u an ass if ur gonna tell me to get body work and a paint job when the thread says 90 integra performance wise i say he was being an ass >.>
yes, i realize the thread title. i can read, too...

you posted pics of your exterior, sanding, headlights, and something about getting a new hood, so you've obviously thought about some bodywork at one point. i'm just saying that maybe that's the direction you should head now, since you've gained soooo much torque from your oil change and you're now "whoopin' on other cars." it's a stock LS...auto. get over yourself. even with your magic torque-in-a-bottle, you shouldn't go around ricing up the streets.

anyway, it was just some advice. you post your car on a forum, you get feedback. don't get fussy just because it's not what you wanted to hear.

/threadjack

bigbuddah

Well i post pictures cuz i didn't do it in my other thread and they ask me to post some on oit and i forgot cuz i didn't comeback so yeah thats the only reason well it dosn't matter now... but anyways i still don't know what else to do performance wise... can i get a throttle for the intake manifold even if i dont have a after market intake manifold

RD408

hey hey why did u think i sand the daym thing why don't u take ur hub caps off
:evil: ass...
I wasnt telling you that for you to get all mad about, you asked what you should do next and I told you.
If you want to do more to the engine, I suggest working on the head a little bit.
And my hubcaps>your 17s

bigbuddah

I wasnt telling you that for you to get all mad about, you asked what you should do next and I told you.
If you want to do more to the engine, I suggest working on the head a little bit.
And my hubcaps>your 17s
and? mine are more shiny lol xD!
the head : / more detail
i know u mean cams forged and stuff but like if u was me what would u do first as in detail
like for example:
i would port and polish then cams and so on so on... bad thing i'm pretty tight but i would love to get an idea

so about the underdrive pulley thing
its pointless to get the light one? since i took out the a/c n p/s

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
no. seriously dude... You need to start searching and figuring shit out on your own.
What's your reason for wanting an underdrive pulley? do you even know what it does?

like for example:
i would port and polish then cams and so on so on... bad thing i'm pretty tight but i would love to get an idea
This is rediculis.

First, youu don't port and polish your cams... The only thing you really do to your cams is upgrade them, unless you count tuning in the cam category...

Second, WE ARE NOT GOING TO BUILD YOUR CAR.

YOU need to decide what you want your car to do, and YOU need to decide what is in your budget. SEARCH around and find what people have done, where you can get parts, what suits your needs. YOU need to figure out if this car is your daily, weekend cruiser, drag car, autox car, ect... this is YOUR car, not ours. Stop asking people "what should I do next to make my car fast, y0!" and start building your own fucking car.

bigbuddah

i'm not that dumb i meant by port and polish then cams like do port and polish then get cams

fine gosh umm well what i really want to get my car is...more tq and better response cuz really i'm a stop light to stop light if u know what i mean short races any one got any ideas?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
i'm not that dumb i meant by port and polish then cams like do port and polish then get cams

fine gosh umm well what i really want to get my car is...more tq and better response cuz really i'm a stop light to stop light if u know what i mean short races any one got any ideas?
.....is that seriously all you got out of my post...?

Yeah... stop light to stop light... livin' yo' life one 1/4 mile at a time... I understand.

Hey! btw, ask Brian how much his NOS shot is these days... I haven't heard from him in ages!!

bigbuddah

LOL 5.0... the way gas is going no thanx haha
nah but what parts would give u more tq? internals or bolt on?