90 integra help performance wise

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
An LS should walk Eclipses all day. And the car looks pretty good. How heavy are those wheels? they look like 17's at about 18lbs each. If your worried about weight I would get rid of those wheels for some ligher ones. And the wrap that you put on your CAI actually keeps hot air IN, which is why people wrap their headers etc, but I remember seeing a gold wrap that is used for Intakes somewhwere.

EDIT: I will have some stock headlights for sale soon if your interested

Last edited:

bigbuddah

An LS should walk Eclipses all day. And the car looks pretty good. How heavy are those wheels? they look like 17's at about 18lbs each. If your worried about weight I would get rid of those wheels for some ligher ones. And the wrap that you put on your CAI actually keeps hot air IN, which is why people wrap their headers etc, but I remember seeing a gold wrap that is used for Intakes somewhwere.

EDIT: I will have some stock headlights for sale soon if your interested
well i don't know my year car is 90 pushing 130hp and 128 tq and the stock eclipse is 160 hp and 150ish tq
and i also don't have vtec lol so i mean he got me iunno how i got to his level
oh about the intake iunno i can feel the pipe under and its ice cold unlike before i'm sure it work somehow lol but umm u think u can get that gold wrap thing for me i kinda wanna buy it cuz mine looks ugly LOL
but does anyone know whats the next thing i should do?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Paint and body work. That car looks terrible.
haha i was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to be rude twice in one thread.

you should pick a side mirror and commit, though. there's nothing cool about rockin' two different mirror styles on one car. take care of all that rust, too. it's going to spread.

bigbuddah

haha i was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to be rude twice in one thread.

you should pick a side mirror and commit, though. there's nothing cool about rockin' two different mirror styles on one car. take care of all that rust, too. it's going to spread.
well i got the car like that for 300 so i mean.... yeah but i'll replace it later when i'm done with performance
i don't really care how it looks like right now

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
well lol i just got my oil change brand new royal purple in my motor i feel like i gained so much tq not even funny i think i can seriously beat that eclipse
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you fucking kidding me? Señor Buddha can't even spell his name right... I'm sorry bud, but there comes a point where you need to do your own homework... Your wheels are big as fuck and you're worried about weight reduction? You have your intake tube wrapped in duct tape..... You have random lines hanging all over your engine bay that obviously aren't getting used anymore. Hell, if you're so anal about taking all this "extra weight" out of your car, why are you leaving so much stuff in? Take your nemo mirror off and loose a pound there too probably...

I dunno... You have a lot of work to go before you're able to be "whoopin' up on cars"

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
hey hey why did u think i sand the daym thing why don't u take ur hub caps off
:evil: ass...
he can take his wheels off and sit the car on blocks and it'll still look cleaner than yours. quit being a dick. you're the one who asked what you should do next. if you didn't want him to be honest, you should have said, "what should i do next...besides the whole exterior??"
well i got the car like that for 300 so i mean.... yeah but i'll replace it later when i'm done with performance
i don't really care how it looks like right now
maybe you should...or change your attitude.

bigbuddah

he can take his wheels off and sit the car on blocks and it'll still look cleaner than yours. quit being a dick. you're the one who asked what you should do next. if you didn't want him to be honest, you should have said, "what should i do next...besides the whole exterior??"

maybe you should...or change your attitude.
OH i'm sry i mean did ya not read the thread i did say 90 integra help performance wise????
i'm not trying to be a dick i think i know i need a paint job i mean why else would i sand it right?
why u pissed off not like i was calling u an ass if ur gonna tell me to get body work and a paint job when the thread says 90 integra performance wise i say he was being an ass >.>

NcSi

Well i picked up a 90 ls last week........and first thing im working on is the body. started to strip interior. im gonna redo the carpet, got some 98 gsr seats modded the rails....bought a new filler piece for the rear where it say integra. ect ect.... I hate when people ride around in cars that look half ass...

As for performance ur not going to get much out of a 200k ls motor.....i bought my car as a rolling shell and ordered a b18c from hmotorsonline.com

bigbuddah

Well i picked up a 90 ls last week........and first thing im working on is the body. started to strip interior. im gonna redo the carpet, got some 98 gsr seats modded the rails....bought a new filler piece for the rear where it say integra. ect ect.... I hate when people ride around in cars that look half ass...

As for performance ur not going to get much out of a 200k ls motor.....i bought my car as a rolling shell and ordered a b18c from hmotorsonline.com
yeah i wish i could get a new motor i was trying to do that so i can have one on the side and fix it while i'm driving the other then swap it. but my money is tight so right now i really don't have a choice...haha i know time is everything working on a car but u know...have u orderd from that website before looks intersting

bigbuddah

guys... there were nicer ways to put that...
lol yeah there was iunno what happen
but i got curious last night i was racing on the highway with a 06 civic si a buddy of mine i got lost i know he has exhaust and i think intake done to it but we did a 60 punch and all the way and he didn't pull from me and i didn't pull from him... o_O then we did a 45 punch and i pull a little bit and we stay the same all the way... i wanted to do a dig but he wouldn't i wonder y o_O he has a huge advantage
but i think the next think i'm going to buy is a under drive pulley any one has any idea where i can get a small one instead of just an aluminum one that the same size

NcSi

i dunno man i had a 06 si coupe with i/h/e suspension ect and it would destroy a ls teggy.....i sold that and bought a 08 4door si and at the moment it has fujita sri, lsd catback, work emotion xd9 rims, comptech springs, ss, and a some other little mods and i actually only get beat by a car legnth by my buddys h22 eg..