Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Your RE30s. Did you have to wait a couple weeks for those?
I didn't have to wait. My friend just had to pick them up from Mackin Industries. They were already in stock. The TE37s are currently on backorder right now. I don't mind waiting though.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
what are your springs now matt? 7k front, 10k rear?
Yessir. When I get my new coilovers, I'll be getting 12K front and 10K rear. The DC2 will be getting somwhere around 24K front and 18K rear. I'm still doing research for the DC2. The coilovers will have adjustable dampening and are aluminum body.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Yessir. When I get my new coilovers, I'll be getting 12K front and 10K rear. The DC2 will be getting somwhere around 24K front and 18K rear. I'm still doing research for the DC2. The coilovers will have adjustable dampening and are aluminum body.
nice...what company you looking at for the DC2?...my omni's are 12k front and 10k rear...its pretty stiff...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
nice...what company you looking at for the DC2?...my omni's are 12k front and 10k rear...its pretty stiff...
My tuner is coming out with his own product line. Can't quite tell you the name yet. Not until he launches. Expected date should be around November, if not, December. I'll keep you updated.