Rear wiper delete

__Q

Ok i have been doing some research and decided im going to do this. From what ive found its just three steps-- 1.) Remove wiper
2.) Take off the vinyl covers in the hatch and remove the motor.
3.) Insert new wiper delete plug

My question is what have you guys used to take the vinyl covers off in the hatch. Just go at them with a flat head screw driver and pry them off seems like that would wreck something but if not tell me how you guys did yours thanks

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
90301-sr3-000- plug
90156-sh3-000- nut and bolt
76707-sr3-000- rubber seal
5/16 washer from your local hardware store

just take your rear wiper off, stick the plug threw the wiper hole, put the rubber seal on the back of the plug threw the inside of the car, use ur 5/16 washer next. than use ur bolt and washer

__Q

ok cool. sounds good. did you order your parts from Honda then im assuming? and did you have trouble taking the vinyl covers off i heard that can be a pain on the inside of the hatch??

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yeah those are the part numbers. the plastic cover isnt hard to. ive only taken it off to rip out wires on the hatch. i got the part numbers from a friend. you can also use a sticker if you so choose! haha. my friend actually covered his up with a Drag sticker

__Q

aight thanks dude. haha thats funny as hell. i bet it actually dont look to shaby tho.

98_gsr

check out ebay seller dsierra....his plugs are sex i have one on my gsr

slowintegra1661

there is a plug in your firewall that you can use. its sort of below to the right of your battery. its free
that part is like 4 dollars at the dealer too. if you have a system, you need to leave that plug there so the power wire isnt touching the frame. it could shear off and catch your car on fire, seen it happen.

drock305

Wants a GSR
I have a system in my car and I used that plug. I just ran the power through the other hole in the fire wall. btw the plug in the firewall fits perfectly, mine has never leaked or anything and im down here in hurricane country. plus, its FREEEEE!!!!!!