Gas Prices Update

heykosal

Angkorian
Our gas prices(as promised) have dropped a little for now. Wheras two weeks ago you had to pay $4.10+ for the 93, now its dropped to $3.93+

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
87 Shell dropped 8 cents in 1 day, down to $3.77. My mom told me she saw gas for $3.72 in some small towns outside of Concord.
Barrel of oil went down to $118 today. With US oil demand sharply dropping in the heart of the "driveing season" and the value of the dollar slowly increasing things are getting a bit better, heading in the right direction. Now let's hope Obama doesn't get elected because the only thing he wants to drill for is money from your wallet.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
They're coming down but they always do this. They jack them up and then lower them down, but in the end they are still higher than before they started going up. I am impressed with the republicans taking a stand. They're not taking any shit from Nancy Palosi. I love how they said they weren't going to pass anything until she takes a look at the possibility of drilling stateside.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
She is awful. She won't even let the Congress have a simple up or down vote on drilling offshore, she won't even let the vote take place, this is not how the Democratic process is suppose to work. She is single-handedly suppressing the will of the people SHE WORKS FOR. US!
Dropping the Congressional ban on drilling won't even open the door to drilling....yet. It simply allows individual states to decide for themselves if they want to drill for oil off their shoreline, and where. Some states want to drill, some don't, so be it, let them decide bitch.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Oh great, I love the headline for the Military. I wonder what cut throat bitch wrote that article. Well I must say the Republicans are finally putting their foot down and I am very interested to see what the outcome of all this will be. I enjoy discussing politics but I have to get some sleep.