Small Shoot

White_Rabbit

2001 Acura Integra LS

I just bought the car. My first week having it. I had the day off today and washed it. Went out to get some pictures and stupid FL weather got me. Was nice then rained and then half dried back up again. It might have been a good shoot if the car was still wet or if it was sunny. But nooo it had to meet in the middle.

Well, on with the pics. Like I said I just got the car. The rims were already on it. I'm in the works of trying to get some black motegi wheels off a local guy here. See how it goes.

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
well i'd have to say da body looks fresh, wheels would have to diffently go, get da grill back to black..i do like da AirForce background

corona88

Nice car man. The rims need to go for sure though. Im sure but if what i can see is correct switch out your taillights for oem ones, anything besides oem tails brings the car down. Other than that its really clean good find :thumbup:

White_Rabbit

lol yea everything stated is already being worked on. I got the rims up for sale and hope to get some different ones. They are ok at best just don't fit the style of an integra...BALLIN! bling bling lol. I hate clear tails. I just couldn't let those two minor things turn me away because I got a decent deal and the body is in real good shape along with a clean engine bay and only 101k miles on it. I've got the tails on craigslist for trade for stock ones. Lots of ricer fan boys around here I'm sure someone will like them better than stock ones. I'll wait a month or so and if nothing then i'll break down and buy them anyways.

White_Rabbit

whats it lowered on?
I'm embarassed to say

Pretty sure its Drop Zone springs and thats it. All I can see is they are red and say DZ. They went cheap on a lot of things. So everything thats done (thank god its not a lot) i'll be redoing. Well except the intake. I could care less about that I'll just do a K&N filter and leave the no name piping.

1. Cheap springs
2. Rims are decent rims just not my style at all
3. Chrome/Clear tails

Those are the three at the top of my list.

1. Not sure what to lower them on yet. There are a few out there I'm a fan of. I want something good that wont kill the wallet too much. I know you get what you pay for but there is always a happy meeting.

2. Bronze or black wheels. Un-decided. How I choose will probably be the best deal I get. I'm really thinking bronze wheels though. Like a really dark bronze. I see a lot of black wheels around here.

3. Nothing special just stock tails. I agree with stated above. Anything besides stock is gay.

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
its cool, no need to be embarassed about anything, u gotta start somewhere

White_Rabbit

Thanks for the positive re-enforcement. Its not too far gone and I'm trying to bring it in the right direction, lol.

corona88

its cool, no need to be embarassed about anything, u gotta start somewhere
x2 its a great body which is hard to find now a days. Well to be serious its hard to find any tegs ls or gsr, at least in the midwest. But none the less its a great start. If you want suggestions on suspension that wont break the bank go with either skunk 2 springs with a good struts (idk which ones are good i have PIC drag coils). The thing is skunk2's will lower you to the tire, some people like that others dont. Or you can go with h&r's race springs they sit a bit higher than skunk2's. Its all on how low you want to go and if you can sacrifice comfort for looks, your ride can get bouncy and the ladies dont like that when riding in your car hehe :lol:

White_Rabbit

Thanks corona88...yea I was really leaning toward skunk2's. You're not the first to recommend them so thats probably what i'll go with when the time is right. I don't mind going to the tire, lol. I like to sit nice and low. My wife is use to stiffer suspension already.

The rims are 17's. I don't mind the size too much but there really isn't much sidewall on the tires at all. I'm debating on going with a pair of 16's with a little bigger tire. I think I got 35's now I'll go with a 16 and 40 series tire. I don't know because those 17's are brand new tires. Like 90% tread and tires can run a lot, lol. Like I said I kind of dig the size. I'm not going to get much into drag racing I do want to get back into auto x though. If I do that i'll probably pick up a set of fat 5's and just use those anyways. So the extra size/weight on my street tires wont matter.

I got an e-mail from a guy today that wants to give me his fat 5's and a little cash for my rims. I'll probably jump all over that. The wife doesn't like that idea though. As said they look like flowers and she likes them. They will go by by though just don't know if I can talk her into the stock ones or not, lol. Its not a bad deal though since I want some stock ones anyways.

White_Rabbit

This should give you guys a clue of whats going on.

Most wont like the size i'm putting on but I did a test fit and I really like them. So I'm keeping them. Still going to get another set though in probably 16's.

Nasty rims off....Check

Next up those tail lights.