17 " wheels

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
On integras yeah I think 16's look good but I use to have a awd tsi talon and it had 17's and they looked amazing... all depends on the car... but hondas.... gotta stick to 16's I think.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
On integras yeah I think 16's look good but I use to have a awd tsi talon and it had 17's and they looked amazing... all depends on the car... but hondas.... gotta stick to 16's I think.
Honda's huh?

What about S2000's and RSXs? They can pull off 17s and 18s easy and look damn good doing it.

I don't know the term of what I'm looking for, but it's not wheelbase:

But it's like the wheelwell area is larger to fit larger wheels. I just can't remember the word I'm looking for.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Talons and Eclipses have larger, deep and circular wheel wells. The look great with 17's and 18's. The Integra looks dumb with 18s. They can pull off 17s, only with the right wheel though.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
i like how my 17's looked on my car...but yeah they affect performance on the straight. But during turns they improved performance tremendously especially paired up with good tires.

sweet excuse to post a pic of my car...unfortunately I took them off....too heavy

heykosal

Angkorian
The probably only "increased turning performance" because of that tiny rubber band you called a tire!!! Super stiff sidewall!! I bet it rode like shit..

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Weight also affects performance. Larger wheels = more weight. 17" wheels usually weigh 20lbs or more. Lighter if they're forged.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
small tires to ride like shit...you can feel a gum wrapper in the rd.