Shit Son!!!

93GSTeggy

Banned
ok so i popped my valvecover because i was gonna fix a stupid leak right? before this i had always complained about my b18 havin less power than my damn corolla....SO come to find out im missing the rocker thing on my last intake valve on the distributor side...it was completely off sitting in back behind the cam and the hold down plate....i coulda blown the shit outta my engine bad...lucky i found it and needless to say my engine seems much happier! i wish i could show you guys the pics...

93GSTeggy

Banned
im not sure how it happened either, i bought it, without knowing about it, i bet those bastards were tryin to screw me over...damn punks, i bet they did it so my engine would explode on me...HA i found it! bitches..

93GSTeggy

Banned
now that i found it though, my engine is very angry...i raced a NON-evo lancer last night, and, i smoked him! i dont think he knew how to drive tho cuz he almost stalled off the line...HA AGAIN!!!

now that i found it though, my engine is very angry...i raced a NON-evo lancer last night, and, i smoked him! i dont think he knew how to drive tho cuz he almost stalled off the line...HA AGAIN!!!
Lancers are pieces of shit. You might as well race a Hyundai.