Stupid skweeeek noise..

93GSTeggy

Banned
ok, when i drive my teggy at low speeds its not there (like 5mph) but as soon as i speed up there is a squeek squeek squeek like every time the tire goes around or something, and it never goes away, i just gets worse the faster i go...i dont think its the brakes, and other than that Idk what the hell it could be....:cry:Sadness...

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
ok, when i drive my teggy at low speeds its not there (like 5mph) but as soon as i speed up there is a squeek squeek squeek like every time the tire goes around or something, and it never goes away, i just gets worse the faster i go...i dont think its the brakes, and other than that Idk what the hell it could be....:cry:Sadness...
Could prob be your speedo cable.

93GSTeggy

Banned
how would i check that yo? and that just mean i need to lube that shit? plus my speedo works perfectly fine....idk...Lube?

genesis

tougê hêrmit
if your brakes are a little warped or if your running racing pads it can cause that noise my friends honda makes that noise from its warped brakes.

Mikeb353

yeah check the brakes make sure your splash shield isnt rubbing on anything...

Might as well check you ball joints, axle boot for any tears or leaky oil

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, well that's good.... kinda.

I'd have to hear it, but I'm willing to bet it actually is your brakes. What makes you think it's not brakes?