One of my integras got stolen

tisguy

i think there would be some problem with the popo.. just put a tiny ass disclaimer that says "Steal this vehicle at your own risk".

Trishamayx3

Pink Pants Model
hmm thats good idea, do you know how much hoodpins are?
i can see how much his are, the kind he has come with keys that he keeps on his keys so only he can open the hood. so reg hoodpins aren't a good idea unless they're locking with the key. thats crazy its bonestock. is it an LS?

ZekZ

OG DA
i can see how much his are, the kind he has come with keys that he keeps on his keys so only he can open the hood. so reg hoodpins aren't a good idea unless they're locking with the key. thats crazy its bonestock. is it an LS?
i want to get hood pins for my mod'd car, i have 2 integras, both 92 gs's, i drive the 1 that didnt get stolen that isnt bonestock >.<, hoodpins with keys would be excellent

Last edited:

rancidhooligan

Grand Sport
i want to get hood pins for my mod'd car, i have 2 integras, both 92 gs's, i drive the 1 that didnt get stolen that isnt bonestock >.<, hoodpins with keys would be excellent
Someone at Preludepower put cam locks in their hood instead of hood pins.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
use a padlock to lock the lower part (near pedals) of the steering column :thumbs up

relocate the hood cable to inside the engine compartment and make a hood latch blockoff plate too

rancidhooligan

Grand Sport
Some hood pins look like ass but I love, love, love the muscle car style with cables. Chalk that up to the remake of Gone In 60 Seconds.