One of my integras got stolen

ZekZ

OG DA
Hey guys, two nights ago my stock integra got stolen,i got it back last night but i was wondering , is there a way to pop the hood from outside the car? if there is i'm going to try and find a way to hook the 12v up to it so if they try and steal it again they get f'd in the a. I live in between two drug dealers so they always have their friends over and over the years two cars have been stolen from my family and countless breake-ins have occured. Thanks for the help.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Hey guys, two nights ago my stock integra got stolen,i got it back last night but i was wondering , is there a way to pop the hood from outside the car? if there is i'm going to try and find a way to hook the 12v up to it so if they try and steal it again they get f'd in the a. I live in between two drug dealers so they always have their friends over and over the years two cars have been stolen from my family and countless breake-ins have occured. Thanks for the help.
yes, but there's also a way to reroute it so they can't get to it from the outside.

Also, I've been shocked plenty of times by 12 volts and it tingles, but it's not much to "eff you in the A". lol

at most, their drugs will stall the shock and they'll get in anyways. lol

ZekZ

OG DA
yes, but there's also a way to reroute it so they can't get to it from the outside.

Also, I've been shocked plenty of times by 12 volts and it tingles, but it's not much to "eff you in the A". lol

at most, their drugs will stall the shock and they'll get in anyways. lol
oh damn lol, well...do you know how to re-route it?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
umm..... No. I personally don't. Never needed to do it. lol

But somewhere there's a how-to... not sure where. I think there's on over on g2ic

tisguy

well it's not the voltage that kills you, it's the current. If you went to radioshack and picked up a few 100ohm resistors and put one end on the battery +'ive, and got a voltmeter you'd get something near .12amps. and looking at: http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_1/chpt_3/4.html

.5A= defibrillator.

But it is do-able.. I was actually going to use a relay in conjunction with the alarm's "arm" signal. But it was just theory, never carried it out to practical.

ZekZ

OG DA
well it's not the voltage that kills you, it's the current. If you went to radioshack and picked up a few 100ohm resistors and put one end on the battery +'ive, and got a voltmeter you'd get something near .12amps. and looking at: http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_1/chpt_3/4.html

.5A= defibrillator.

But it is do-able.. I was actually going to use a relay in conjunction with the alarm's "arm" signal. But it was just theory, never carried it out to practical.
damn, alright. sounds good.. would i get in trouble from the popo for this if it works?

wite2nr

why not just get an alarm and pedal lock. you say its stock..but do you got beat or an aftermarket deck? because thats more of a common reason for a car to get broken into/stolen than aftermarket parts. easier to sell - audio can go into any car, aftermarket parts only on certain models.

Trishamayx3

Pink Pants Model
buy a removable steering wheel an hoodpins with locks. works wonders with my bf. an a kill switch perhaps.

ZekZ

OG DA
buy a removable steering wheel an hoodpins with locks. works wonders with my bf. an a kill switch perhaps.
hmm thats good idea, do you know how much hoodpins are?

why not just get an alarm and pedal lock. you say its stock..but do you got beat or an aftermarket deck? because thats more of a common reason for a car to get broken into/stolen than aftermarket parts. easier to sell - audio can go into any car, aftermarket parts only on certain models.
Thats the funny part haha, its all 100% stock, stock deck, speakers ~everything lol

alls they did was f'd the ignition and ripped the clamp off the batteryterminal (no alarm -.-)