New to Club Integra

hang0okbo1

I bought this 94 integra LS for about 2,500. I was on a $2000-3000 budget and I was very fortunate to find this car. I'm a new integ driver and I'm loving the car. I've always wanted an integ since highschool and now that I have one, I'm having fun with it. The only problem I have with the car I bought is that it has a dent on the side. Do you think its worth trying to fix the dent?

TooFly

Vtec+Turbed= Pure Joy
My advice is, save up a little then fix it. Dont rush into it, sence you just got your new teg. Enjoy it and when you have more than enough to get it done, fix the dent. Make sure service for maintenance is done first then go for looks.
Yep Im Too Fly!

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Welcome looks good yea I wouldn't worry about the dent yet just get regular maintance stuff done first. I'm Kurt by the way.

Spody02

Name: Cody
WELCOME!
i'm a man who goes by the name of Cody

haha

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Holy shit! When you said "dent," I thought you meant a little one. lol Personally, I'd fix it. A good part of it looks like it'll pop out with a dolly and hammer. You'll have fun trying to work out the part at the body line to get it perfect, though. Are you planning on repainting the car? It also looks like there's some warpage on one of the fenders? I'd just replace that if you're not planning on doing the work yourself.

Welcome to CI! =]

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
yo nice teg .. open the trunk .. rip off the plastic molding in the trunk and puch that dent right out .. it looks like it would pop right out ... :p

speedin

The Transporter
yo nice teg .. open the trunk .. rip off the plastic molding in the trunk and puch that dent right out .. it looks like it would pop right out ... :p
Yea, id try to puch it out by hand for now. Get it done right after you take care of all the maintenance stuff.

hang0okbo1

hah thanks for the advice. A lot of my friends have been suggesting that I do punch the dent out lol. Has anyone actually ever tried it? O.O. Oh and nice to meet all you guys who posted :)