Gsr H/C/E system fit in an Ls?

BadBiddy13

ok my friend is going to be selling his mugen racing header, magnaflow hi flow cat, and his hks cat back exhaust for 700 and i was wondering if his is Gsr would it fit on my Ls? If it doesnt how could i make it fit or is there no way? thanks

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
It would help if we knew the year and body style of both your cars.
yeah that would help,

2000 and 2001 Gsr parts will fit if both tegs have the same number of doors

BadBiddy13

Gsr to LS

Well mine is a 1995 ls 2 dr and his is a gsr 2 dr and i think it is a 2000 or a 2001 i will get back to you when i know the right answer but would it be able to fit?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
The years don't matter kenobi, since he's getting a full H/C/E system.
The answer is yes, since both of your cars are 3rd Generation (94-01) 2 doors. I bought an entire H/C/E system off a 1994 LS for my 1995 GSR, and it all fit fine.

That's a nice price for that setup, if it's all undamaged. Nice find.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
The years don't matter kenobi, since he's getting a full H/C/E system.
The answer is yes, since both of your cars are 3rd Generation (94-01) 2 doors. I bought an entire H/C/E system off a 1994 LS for my 1995 GSR, and it all fit fine.

That's a nice price for that setup, if it's all undamaged. Nice find.
if you get the entire system yeah it doesnt matter, this is tru, I didnt same thing with my gsr, I was rockin LS parts lol! But if he changed his mind and only wanted like the header for something, I was just letting him know that info

BadBiddy13

Gsr To Ls

yea he said all thats wrong is the header has a small dent and the exhaust has a little scrape but not everything can be perfect. yea thanks for the info. i know him pretty good too so i know i am not gettin ripped off