Temp gauge problem?!?? OVER HEATING EASY?? I think

Ksan

Hey guys, my tegg runs pretty good. the temp is below the middle. I had my turbo on for about 2 months. but then all of a sudden when im driving on a local street or on the high way my temp gauge goes to the middle then goes higher toward the Hot side. i flush my raditor, change my thermostat, and it is still doing it. I tried my best and to take out the air pockets in my raditor. I took off my cap and started my car. I maxed out my defrost on heat so my thermostat can open up and bubble the fluid so all the air can try to get out. It seem fine i didn't see no bubbles so i put the raditor cap back on. I drove regular not even spooling nothing and it still does it. i want to change my coolant tempature sensor but i seem to not find it. the sensor on the thermostat housing wasnt the one because it was bigger. My i get some help and someone guide me. This is getting redecilous. Or is there anything else i can do to stop this problem?!?:evil:

Ksan

i smelled my dip stick does smell like rotten eggs. im not blowing white smoke, so i dont think i blown a head gasket......

Ksan

no my coolant doesnt look like that... damn man this is pissing me off... i changed my coolant temp sensor its fine but a plus thing is that my temp gauge doesn't go up soo fast now... and now is when im pushing my car in boost couple of times it start to go towards the hot side... ne other suggestions guys??