Gas Prices Update

97lsteg

AcUhOnDa
i just found a chevron that has 92 for $3.95. But i think im just gonna start going to WA to get my gas, no ethenol BS........and its cheaper ;)

speedin

The Transporter
$4.08 for 93 in mid GA. Man I miss SC prices.

i just found a chevron that has 92 for $3.95. But i think im just gonna start going to WA to get my gas, no ethenol BS........and its cheaper ;)
Piiiisssst, guess what? That Ethanol is not just good for your performance, but your car loves it too. Take a read of the link in my sig.

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
$4.11 here. just went up again. Im proud of the SRT, I got damn near 275 miles out of my tank. If it keeps on with that. i may keep it

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
91 is currently $4.23. Total came out to $42 yesteday morning. First time I paid over $40 to fill up.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
omg fuck gas

i just gonna put mid grade in the car, premium is too damn expensive ($4.55).

Eventiually ill be down to regular. Its getting to the point where i dont care anymore lol.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Sometimes I go over that and get around 11 or 12 which makes it a lot more. You must go directly to the gas station when the light comes on.
My light doesn't go on. Well I've never driven to the point where my light goes on. I've never driven to the point where the needle hits the E line.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I officially can't find 93 for less than $4.

I was driving today, I saw a sign up ahead that said $2.73 for gas. Then I came upon the station, it was all boarded up, out of business, lol. Funny but not funy.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I officially can't find 93 for less than $4.

I was driving today, I saw a sign up ahead that said $2.73 for gas. Then I came upon the station, it was all boarded up, out of business, lol. Funny but not funy.
I already gave up on gas prices. I'm not gonna bitch about it because I need it no matter what. Has anyone seen the new Dodge commericals saying that if you buy a car, you'll get gas for $2.99 for 3 years? I though it was pretty funny.