Maintenance Required and ABS lights

tvvennytvven

whats up..ima get str8 to the point..my "Maint Reqd" light and "ABS" light stay on how can i get rid of them?? thanks in advance for the answers!

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
maintenance light- push the reset button under your right leg. it should be a little black box with a green button.

abs- pull the code and check which one it is. you might just have to clean your sensors or something

tvvennytvven

maintenance light- push the reset button under your right leg. it should be a little black box with a green button.

abs- pull the code and check which one it is. you might just have to clean your sensors or something
thanks for the response! i just checked for that and i dont see a black box anywhere :x
where are the ABS sensors?is it on the riht side of the engine?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator

^^^Maintenance Required light reset button^^^

We've talked about this 1000 times.:roll: It'll come on at set intervals wether or not there's anything wrong with your car. It's to remind you to do regularly scheduled maintenance according to the owners manual. Lame, I know. I don't need some pesky light in the dash to tell me that.

If your ABS light is on, that means there's something wrong with your ABS system. Get it fixed and the light will go out. There's no reset button that'll make it go out. If your oil light comes on, that means there's no oil in your engine. There's no reset light for that either.:lol:

tvvennytvven

^^^Maintenance Required light reset button^^^

We've talked about this 1000 times.:roll: It'll come on at set intervals wether or not there's anything wrong with your car. It's to remind you to do regularly scheduled maintenance according to the owners manual. Lame, I know. I don't need some pesky light in the dash to tell me that.

If your ABS light is on, that means there's something wrong with your ABS system. Get it fixed and the light will go out. There's no reset button that'll make it go out. If your oil light comes on, that means there's no oil in your engine. There's no reset light for that either.:lol:
that is horrible!..you have to take that bottom piece off just to get to a stupid button? :x
integra's are gayy for that one..i mean the creators not the cars.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
No, you don't have to take that panel off to get to the reset button. Just stick your head under there and you'll see it

94whitebeef

take the abs filler cap off and top it off, that may be your problem. had to do mine this morning. no more abs light.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Did you just lower your car, alot of people miss and pull the abs wire in the rear when putting springs on

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Yeah, I took the panel off to take a picture of it. When your sitting in the drivers seat, the button is right above your right knee/shin. Just reach up under the panel and it's right there. Should one of us come to your house and do a demonstration? We'll make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich too, with the crust cut off of course.