Installed Apexi N1

sOuL

heres the pics i said id post up, my battery went out so the first pic is bad lol, i rushed the rest trying to beat it the batterys going out again, plus the teg is a lil dusty,gettn it washed tommrow afternoon,but these pics are for the exaust so i wasent to worried bout it.

this is a old pic i took in the parkinglot awhile back

sOuL

thanks everyone, yea im gonna try n getta sound clip i wanna get one bad haha, it sounds sick

BadBiddy13

do you have any other engine mods??? cause i was wondering if you have it completely stock?? so it sounds pretty good??

sOuL

i have aem SRI,full msd set up,apexi N1 full catback system and Magnaflow converter,exedy stage 1 clutch,duel bend short shifter with skunk 2 knob, Falkin Ziex tires, H&R full suspension, 4-2-1 Header and intake manifold comming soon

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Looks good. I <3 my N1. sounds like sexy time
Thanks for copying my line! JK Eric. It is sexy time though.

i have aem SRI,full msd set up,apexi N1 full catback system and Magnaflow converter,exedy stage 1 clutch,duel bend short shifter with skunk 2 knob, Falkin Ziex tires, H&R full suspension, 4-2-1 Header and intake manifold comming soon
You shouldn't get an IM if your motor isn't built.

sOuL

yea,im not gonna get the intake manifold right away, gonna get the header first and do a few other things