Awesome Exhaust!

sOuL

go kill yourself
i'm so sick of exhaust threads

i think we should ban anyone who ever post anything ever about exhaust on here again

seriously just search
we have covered everything EVER!
then why bother coming inside the thread and looking? lmao

i mean i understand ur point but if ur tired of it then dont click on the thread,just ignore it....common sense

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
most n1 sound like shit with a stock car powering it

*01GSR*

I (v) JDM
I would stay stick with 60mm because that's 2.36 and 2.5 is probably too big. If you boost later then replace the exhaust with bigger and sell the one you buy now, because if you plan for boost and get your exhaust accordingly you're going to hinder performance until then.

96GotSomeRice

i Hate ricers.Keep it OEM
my personal opinion, on a dc2 i think the n1's and the ti-c sound like ass and are too loud to even be on a daily driver, and also will give you a fat ticket in san diego... i would go with the tanabe medallion touring full catback for the 93 db, look and gain in hp....i would also recommend the RSR exmag full catback if your lucky to find one, i think they're discontinued but im not sure....

DD- 2005 Honda civic LX (k20 Frankenstein sleeper)
WEEKEND WARRIOR- 96 GSR (Fully built N/A)

CortezBanks

my personal opinion, on a dc2 i think the n1's and the ti-c sound like ass and are too loud to even be on a daily driver, and also will give you a fat ticket in san diego... i would go with the tanabe medallion touring full catback for the 93 db, look and gain in hp....i would also recommend the RSR exmag full catback if your lucky to find one, i think they're discontinued but im not sure....

DD- 2005 Honda civic LX (k20 Frankenstein sleeper)
WEEKEND WARRIOR- 96 GSR (Fully built N/A)
i have N1 on my gsr AND live in san diego and have never had a cop look twice. Then again i kinda live in the ghetto so they probably have bigger problems. but srsly N1 is one of the best sounding exhausts i have heard IMO.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I would stay stick with 60mm because that's 2.36 and 2.5 is probably too big. If you boost later then replace the exhaust with bigger and sell the one you buy now, because if you plan for boost and get your exhaust accordingly you're going to hinder performance until then.
If you plan on boosting your car then don't even bother wasting money on a 60mm. Just save that money and get your turbo kit together instead of wasting money buying two exhaust systems. I understand you could always sell the other exhaust when you go turbo but you're not gonna get half of what you paid for it. Seems like a bad investment just have an exhaust for a little bit

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
:slap:
i have N1 on my gsr AND live in san diego and have never had a cop look twice. Then again i kinda live in the ghetto so they probably have bigger problems. but srsly N1 is one of the best sounding exhausts i have heard IMO.
:slap:[

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
x2 when i had mine i never got any probs from the 5-0 and i live in SD too.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i too have an apex'i n1 and also live in san diego and i havnt gotten pulled over because of the noise.. 2 of my friends have the ti-c.. and mine is way WAY quieter than the ti-c.. because of the fact that the ti-c doesnt come resonated and mine does.. they're both jealous because mine doesnt give anyone headaches if they ride in my car.. i'll get vids of my n1 compared to the ti-c..

my intake (password: jdm whale penis) is noticeably louder than my exhaust.. just a little fyi..

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I have an N1 and it's loud as fuck, really annoying. But that's probablly cause it's super old and warn out, and it doesn't have a cat or resonator.

Tegman

i too have an apex'i n1 and also live in san diego and i havnt gotten pulled over because of the noise.. 2 of my friends have the ti-c.. and mine is way WAY quieter than the ti-c.. because of the fact that the ti-c doesnt come resonated and mine does.. they're both jealous because mine doesnt give anyone headaches if they ride in my car.. i'll get vids of my n1 compared to the ti-c..

my intake (password: jdm whale penis) is noticeably louder than my exhaust.. just a little fyi..
So if I get the N1 will i be able to use my stock cat and still be able to fit fine? Sorry new to this. oh yeah get some vids, thanks.