Awesome Exhaust!

Tegman

yo im tryin to figure out which exhaust is best for a daily driver. I'm probably interested in anything but leaning a little on apexi N1 or greddy Ti-c (if that is good?) But i want to be able to listen to my music as well. I will be driving across a town which are very strict and will give u a ticket if you are going 2 mph over the speed limit but I guess i can shift early so i wont be to loud and draw their attention. I like the loud sound but give me your opinions about these exhausts. Oh yeah, and I also want the most performance an exhaust can get so give me your opinion on that either apexi N1 or greddy Ti-c or any others

*01GSR*

I (v) JDM
I vote for apex dunk, it's old school but I love it!!, I think your best bet if you're trying to be quiet would be the greddy.

Spody02

Name: Cody
go kill yourself
i'm so sick of exhaust threads

i think we should ban anyone who ever post anything ever about exhaust on here again

seriously just search
we have covered everything EVER!

Tegman

go kill yourself
i'm so sick of exhaust threads

i think we should ban anyone who ever post anything ever about exhaust on here again

seriously just search
we have covered everything EVER!
I bet you have posted an exhaust thread

Spody02

Name: Cody
i bet you money i havent!
go search
we have a new exhaust threads just about every 3 days
like i'm not trying to be a dickk
but we have gone over everything

Tegman

yo im tryin to figure out which exhaust is best for a daily driver. I'm probably interested in anything but leaning a little on apexi N1 or greddy Ti-c (if that is good?) But i want to be able to listen to my music as well. I will be driving across a town which are very strict and will give u a ticket if you are going 2 mph over the speed limit but I guess i can shift early so i wont be to loud and draw their attention. I like the loud sound but give me your opinions about these exhausts. Oh yeah, and I also want the most performance an exhaust can get so give me your opinion on that either apexi N1 or greddy Ti-c or any others

CortezBanks

ok, OT

But as for thread get N1 if your looking for good sound although a little loud. I just turn up my music and it is almost hard to hear my car at all

Last edited:

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
my experience. most apexi n1's i've seen are loud. some sounds beautifully deep. for some reason sometimes they sound like ass. especially with a testpipe. i've always felt like the n1's were always inconsistant when it comes to sound. of course, theres lots of variables... but i made sure that each one i heard was a full cat-back.. not just a can or anything like that. from what i've heard in person, a ti-c sounds similar to the evo2. my cousin has a built gsr with an evo2 and its loud as fuck. you would not believe.

iono. those arent facts. just stuff i've seen. i'd go with the ti-c.