Gas Prices Update

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Gas went from 3.95 yesterday at 1130pm to 4.09 tonite at 1130pm..this shits fuckin nuts..well thats for premium. I cant afford to drive..ever again

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Gas went from 3.95 yesterday at 1130pm to 4.09 tonite at 1130pm..this shits fuckin nuts..well thats for premium. I cant afford to drive..ever again
I'm in the same boat as you man, It's a little over $4 a gallon here for premium which both my cars need. I don't even drive the acura cause of the horrible gas mileage.

sOuL

i know this might sound dumb,but i honestly dont understand this whole thing on why the gas prices keep jumpin like this,whatever the reason is it sucks

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I'm in the same boat as you man, It's a little over $4 a gallon here for premium which both my cars need. I don't even drive the acura cause of the horrible gas mileage.
It sucks..my car runs premium, the gf's celica runs premium..and the 97 will have to run it too..

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Look it up online. You can't just pump that shit right away though. You need to tune your fuel system to take it in correctly.
you have to dump a LOT more fuel in to make it work and you get a lot worse mileage that way... Sometimes it doesnt weigh out to be better.

It's 3.85 here. Not sure when it went up, but it was at 3.79 for a long time.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
you have to dump a LOT more fuel in to make it work and you get a lot worse mileage that way... Sometimes it doesnt weigh out to be better.

It's 3.85 here. Not sure when it went up, but it was at 3.79 for a long time.
It also burns a lot faster too. My friend is gonna try to use it on his DC2 Type R when he goes to the track. I wonder how it'll do. He's never used E85 before.