Need a quick answer!

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
A local dealership got a 92 prelude in that has a body kit. I know the guy that use to own it he built the car from stock. It needs some minor body work and paint. But the car is nice. Custom wheels, complete suspension, Fiberglass interior with all carbon fiber material seats, The best part is the engine a h23a with a complete turbonetics turbo! The guy that own'd this car said it's a dart block fully built and sleeved and a built head. He said if I get the car from the dealership the guy who use to own it would give me all the recipts for every part on the car. The car has 300+whp and the only thing it needs is a tune. Well anyway the guy who own the dealership where the car sits now said he'd trade me the lude for my DA plus $1500. Should I do this? I'm so confused and looking for suggestions. If I trade I wouldn't have to rebuild or swap the motor in my DA since it is blown.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I thought DART only made B series blocks :what:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
x2 Kyle is right. Darton however does sleeve the H series.

They also make P72 heads that will set you back over $3,000

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Get the 'Lude, take the $1500 and buy another DA, then swap the turbo H into the DA. lol

j/k

wite2nr

Get the 'Lude, take the $1500 and buy another DA, then swap the turbo H into the DA. lol

j/k
i think he has to pay 1500+DA for the lude. i always liked 4th gens. if the motor checks out good and the OEM body pannels / frame is straight, I'd do it. assuming clean title?

wite2nr

i think you should do it preludes are a whole different game, I regret selling mine. i had the 2001, man that car was nice.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Went and test drove the prelude and it was a piece of shit! Deff. decided against it. Plus I already put to much work into the DA. Like Scott said Built not Bought!