Greddy Ti-C

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ok well i didnt know for sure about the header but i might get one now cause its going to be a awhile before i actually turbo probably be over a year to two year period. i was just thinkin maybe a ss dc sports header for right now with that exhaus. do you know any good websites that sell the thermal exhaust i looked on google and i found one that had the integra it was 600 dollars:shock: but if i want it to be nice i gotta spend the money.
Aren't you going turbo though? Or staying NA?

BadBiddy13

greddy

i am going turbo but it i am going to get the turbo piece by piece and i am only 17 so money is kinda a little low right now but i am planning to get a job this summer and pick rock so i should have some cash then. but i will prob throw it in first year of college.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Now that we know your plans, we can point you in the right direction. I would say to not get a header and exhaust until after you're down putting your turbo together.

BadBiddy13

ok

but lets say i would buy it piece by piece is it ok to buy that exhaust for now and eventually get the turbo manifold

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
if i was u i would weight unless u got money laying around buy a greddy sp2 and when u turbo cut the greddy pipe and install three inch pipe with cut out.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
I don't understand why people call exhausts fart cans. Have you heard a fully tuned Integra with a complete race exhaust? It sounds way more high-pitched than an N1. People don't understand that Honda 4-cylinder motors sound like that. You think changing the muffler is going to deepen the sound?
T1R exhaust my friend. that shit is NASTY!!!!

BadBiddy13

greddy

if i was u i would weight unless u got money laying around buy a greddy sp2 and when u turbo cut the greddy pipe and install three inch pipe with cut out.
what do ya mean when you say cut it off??? like cut the piping off at the end piece and run three inch pipe from header to the end piece and weld it back on???