type r fuel pump fit a gsr??

ngou

Hi guys!!
I am wondering will the oem type r fuel pump fit on a 98 gsr??
is there a size difference or it is just direct fitment?
please help me out if you know.
thx!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yes.

it's the same part... If you're looking for performance out of it, you won't get it. lol

simply6foot2

pop a type r ecu on the gsr and man what a difference! you may want to up grade the plugs wires and coils. I did this to my 97 gsr and I broke my cv joints on the first launch! so beware

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^........ you're kidding right?

cv joints are the same part again between type R's and GSR's.... I don't see how a new ecu and spark plug wires would cause something as radical as that...

heykosal

Angkorian
^........ you're kidding right?

cv joints are the same part again between type R's and GSR's.... I don't see how a new ecu and spark plug wires would cause something as radical as that...
Just as I had expected.

simply6foot2

well just like any type of car no matter what your doing to it, if you have a faulty part you have a higher possibility of pushing it to its limit when you start modding! Common issue! Besides I was using the car to drag when I did this. I just wanted to see the difference - and yes, the ecu does change the out put of your car, as well as the red line and vtec range... I had also just swaped the tranny to a ls (longer gear ratio) and I had several other mods - all those things combined somehow ended in a broken cv joint!

SO NO IM NOT KIDDING

Last edited:

TurboGSR96

Sippin Corn Whiskey
Lol..... ECU not meant for his specific car and SparK Plugs and he gets super CV twisting torque....

Thanks I needed a laugh

Amazing I went from 140whp to 585whp and I didnt twist my CV's, what wires are those so I can get a set, I need these!

simply6foot2

Lol..... ECU not meant for his specific car and SparK Plugs and he gets super CV twisting torque....

Thanks I needed a laugh

Amazing I went from 140whp to 585whp and I didnt twist my CV's, what wires are those so I can get a set, I need these!
you want a good laugh look in your paints... what a douche!

simply6foot2

if you guys have nothing better to do than play on your computer all day and worry about if I really broke a cv joint or not then Im definately not the douche! Besides you kids probably have never even worked on a car besides the ones your mommy and daddy bought you! And you probably havent even done that much to them! just because you can google a part and find out some information dosnt make you an expert - and just because you had a good experence with your $hit not breaking on you dosnt mean that every one else does!
Wake the fu*k up, get a life and stop being know it all azz holes!