Automatic to Manual swap. Help

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
ok stock b18b1, I am buying EM1 tranny 5 spd. what else do I need and should I upgrade the clutch, flywheel and akles while I do it?

black*DC*

ok stock b18b1, I am buying EM1 tranny 5 spd. what else do I need and should I upgrade the clutch, flywheel and akles while I do it?
i just did a manual conversion on my integra with a b16 tranny , what u need to know a list of parts u need to convert into manual

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Yes deff need alot of parts some times it's cheaper and better off to sell the auto and go find a manual.

black*DC*

Yes deff need alot of parts some times it's cheaper and better off to sell the auto and go find a manual.
that is right but if you know how to do it and can get the parts for cheap go ahead and do it

heres the list of parts you need

5 spd tranny
pedal assembly
clutch , pressure plate , flywheel
pressure plate and flywheel bolts
master cylinder , misc lines
shift linkage
auto to manual tranny mount

mteg

Automatic Lover
Hey, since you are getting rid of a perfectly good automatic tranny, can I have yours?

JDMthug4lfe

dayum i was gonna ask the same thign about the transmission i was going to do the swap but i got alot of body work to do to mine

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
so B16 5 speed > B18c5 5speed? I know it's an eaasy swap just need a part list Thanks for the input guys.