Integra GSR vs Intrepid

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
wow at thread.

why ask if you can beat it........run it...win or lose......take a video....put it on here so we can laugh. ;)

sOuL

hahah true , i think il do that. Butthe other day i ran in to him at the gas station around the block from where we work,so i rolled slow passed him and reved and he just looked at me and i waited for him at the end of the drive way and pulled out on the long stretch of road that leads wo where we work,he came out and we did a cat n mouse thing,so i launched it and he did to so by time i came out of 3rd,seriusly he wasent even in my rear view when i got to the corner and turned to our jobs parking lot lmao, i was like wth?? so later on he parks next to me n im like hmmm mabe we should do heads up next time lmaon hes like umm so i see u got ur clutch fixed huh im like oh yea i did lol

sOuL

yup so i just got home from work, i work nights at Fed Ex,and i dont recommend anyone working there...but anyways...!
So im in the parking lot picking what cd to play to drive home to,like we all do...and i hear all this motor reving going on,and its this dude that drives a mustang and that other dude i told u all about with the intrepid. So i slouch down in my car laying back just chillen and laughing as they rev at each other,then they roll out one after the other going to the road,so...I roll out mabe 15 seconds after them. I watch to see which way they go,they get to the light and the mustang takes off to the right going to the regular streets,the intrepid goes off to the left to the freeway,the way i go to go home :) So he hops on and i stay 2 cars behind him trying to stay stealth just to go with the blackness of the teg :) lmao anyways,he merges and i go around the 2 cars im behind after they merge. So i speed up and get on the intripids ass and he floors it,so i step on it staying behind him just tailing,the right lane frees up so i downshift n vtec kicks in and pass him easly with vtec screaming,i hit 4th,5th and look behind me,lmao hes like 10 15 cars behind. But yea..its an intrepid....automatic one at that. So now im thinking next victim mabe the mustang?and i really need a car cam...

Last edited:

Sammich

i beat up on a s/c grand prix..so i'd say yea

J_Jay_B

teg driver
same as crazy azn... i have an Ls with i/h/e and i can smoke my friends intrepid all day long... its all bout the power to weight ratio... they need more power to just get the wheels to turn under that heavy ass car

Bturbo

Turbo User
i think the best race i had was some kid thinking his stock eclipse v6 was super fast...til i was driving 1 day and he decided to try and pass...lol....nothing like a turbo teg smokin retards in their FAST cars haha...

that and some dood trying to race me and my friend 1 night in a cady deville....that was some crazy shyt...before i did my turbo on my teg so that thing was killing us hahahaha...damn v10 or v12 not sure lol
:lol:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^from over a year ago...

but hey back to you anyway, soul! lol i never saw this thread.

esco115

Fawk a Title!
intrepids are slow ass hell... even the V6 one with autoshifters... if u lose to one... u dont deserve to drive anything...

mattkeem

yup so i just got home from work, i work nights at Fed Ex,and i dont recommend anyone working there...but anyways...!
So im in the parking lot picking what cd to play to drive home to,like we all do...and i hear all this motor reving going on,and its this dude that drives a mustang and that other dude i told u all about with the intrepid. So i slouch down in my car laying back just chillen and laughing as they rev at each other,then they roll out one after the other going to the road,so...I roll out mabe 15 seconds after them. I watch to see which way they go,they get to the light and the mustang takes off to the right going to the regular streets,the intrepid goes off to the left to the freeway,the way i go to go home :) So he hops on and i stay 2 cars behind him trying to stay stealth just to go with the blackness of the teg :) lmao anyways,he merges and i go around the 2 cars im behind after they merge. So i speed up and get on the intripids ass and he floors it,so i step on it staying behind him just tailing,the right lane frees up so i downshift n vtec kicks in and pass him easly with vtec screaming,i hit 4th,5th and look behind me,lmao hes like 10 15 cars behind. But yea..its an intrepid....automatic one at that. So now im thinking next victim mabe the mustang?and i really need a car cam...
do u have gsr or type r?