Exhaust system ideas, help please.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
i just lol'd when i read this. i have had sooo many ppl there exhaust is deep and not ricey and then i hear it and its the epitome of rice. not saying yours is, just funny everyone thinks there exhaust is deep and not ricey
My exhaust does sound deep I had a loud ricey one on there but had to get rid of it asap.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
So does anyone have Greddy Ti-C or know of anyone that does and has heard it. I am seriously looking at getting it but I don't want a "ricey" sound... I am not a fan of that sound.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
So does anyone have Greddy Ti-C or know of anyone that does and has heard it. I am seriously looking at getting it but I don't want a "ricey" sound... I am not a fan of that sound.
I heard it and it sounds pretty good. Not ricey at all. If you've heard the A'PEXi N1, it sounds close to that. I don't know why people call the exhaust tones of Hondas ricey. All of our cars will sound like that with a straight-through exhaust system. We have 4-bangers, not V8s. Anyone that calls Hondas ricey are fuckin idiots.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I heard it and it sounds pretty good. Not ricey at all. If you've heard the A'PEXi N1, it sounds close to that. I don't know why people call the exhaust tones of Hondas ricey. All of our cars will sound like that with a straight-through exhaust system. We have 4-bangers, not V8s. Anyone that calls Hondas ricey are fuckin idiots.
I just used ricey cuz everyone else was lol... you are right though 4 bangers all sound ricey... expecially if you have had a V8 (like I have)

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
go twin loop or sp2 .greddy evo 2 sound great on my k20 but not on a b18

Josh

get any 5 inch exhaust lol . when i had my b series i had a skunk2 mega power exhaust it sounded pretty damn nice

95Integls5speed

Mine is definitely 'ricey' of course, but lower frequency and mellow. It's not the n1 style. I'm just looking for something brighter, that snaps and pops out, but not needing to be too loud. Or I may indeed go with a quieter muffler, but with intake. Should sound really nice inside car.

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
I have a 99 ls, I have a K&N filter on a CAI, 4 2 1 header with a gutted cat and a Greddy Dt axleback exhaust. Mine is deep and you can barely hear it in the cabin when going 70. But when I get on it you can hear it. I love the exhaust. Its perfect for me. I had a loud ass muffler before that was terrible inside and you could hear it for blocks. Get the Greddy dt, sp2, or Apexi Ws2. IMO