dc sports header

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Ceramic last longer and can take the heat better.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
yep no problem I'd still get the opinions of others though they're just some of the reasons I went with ceramic.

jdm jon

i myself im either looking to get a DC 4-1 or the ITR 4-1 header.......idk which one to pick yet

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
SS > ceramic. I have a ceramic one right now, but will be upgrading to a SS one in the future.

BadBiddy13

header

why are you going to the ss over the ceramic??? is there any difference??? power??? how long it lasts??? quality???

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
why are you going to the ss over the ceramic??? is there any difference??? power??? how long it lasts??? quality???
It's basically the durability. A SS will last longer than the ceramic. Power-wise... There shouldn't be too much of a difference. The SS should be the one to make more power though.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
It's basically the durability. A SS will last longer than the ceramic. Power-wise... There shouldn't be too much of a difference. The SS should be the one to make more power though.
Never mind you answered before I finished typing lol. i guess I learned something new today. Sorry for teh wrong info.