Good Header for a stock exhaust

Bowtie

O > | | |
Hello again everyone! Right now i'm looking for a good header to buy that will bolt up to my stock exhaust. Anyone have any suggestions? And isn't the stock exhaust size 2.5"?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
DC Sports or GReddy. I hope you're planning to change your exhaust to an aftermarket one or else having the header would be useless.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I have been looking at the greddy header they are about 400... anyone have any idea on how much the dc sports header is?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I got my DC Sports brand new for $300 out the door. The Greddy should be about $300 too brand new.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Really? I checked the Greddy website and it was like 398... i guess i will have to look else where.
Well I always get my parts cheaper than retail price. I believe the stock collector is 2".

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
correct 2" and the greddy header is only a 2" collector also but it will provide a nice gain on an ls

Bowtie

O > | | |
I will *eventually* be replacing the whole exhaust system, but at the moment its really only feasible to do pieces at the time. Hence looking for a good header!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I will *eventually* be replacing the whole exhaust system, but at the moment its really only feasible to do pieces at the time. Hence looking for a good header!
Is something wrong with your stock header at the moment? If not, I suggest that you get the exhaust before getting the header.

Bowtie

O > | | |
Ok guys, time to sound like a real idiot. I though that these just came stock with a normal manifold, not a header. Most of the things i've ever owned have come with non-header manifolds, and i've had to upgrade to headers. XD I guess i'll start looking at exhaust systems!

I score another noob point!