Rear Pads

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
so i gotta replace my rear pads, and my dad said we could do it ourselves...is it that hard? just did my front pads like 3 thousand miles ago so im not touching those. i was also wonder if i need to replce the rotars, the guys at kauffman said i did when they put my new tires on...but im not sure if they just wanted my money... =(

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
so i gotta replace my rear pads, and my dad said we could do it ourselves...is it that hard? just did my front pads like 3 thousand miles ago so im not touching those. i was also wonder if i need to replce the rotars, the guys at kauffman said i did when they put my new tires on...but im not sure if they just wanted my money... =(
I'd replace the rotors and it's simple just did mine on my DA very similar to the fronts.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
ok. how much you think its gonna cost me for the pads and rotars from the stealership? thats the only stuff my dad will let me put on the car...and as long as pops holds the title, pops gets what he wants...

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Just tell your pops to give you money to go get them and get brembo blanks instead and just tell your pops that's what they gave you.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Grow a pair and get some powerslot rotors and hawk pads.
x2. Or Stoptech

But I wouldn't bother with buying blank rotors if your stock ones aren't screwed. Just get your stock rotors turned if they are warped or grooved

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
not hard at all just gotta take em out of the calipers, i just did my fronts yesterday. you dont have to replace ur pads ( your call , just my opinion ) unless u either WANT to or they have dents in them due to your pads being COMPLETELY shot and youve been riding them out hard. but i wouldnt get new rotors unless i had to or had the money to shell for em. just my 2 cents