Quietest exhaust

YSLBTT

^ Looks sweet man. Any plans for it?
thank you... it's already got a few things done to it, last time i tuned and dyno'ed it put down 317 awhp...

i plan on maybe some cams and cam gears, good set of coilovers and rims, a splitter, or a lip, and get a RS trunk (no wing, no holes) and have both trunks for whenver i wanna go wingless. other than that, just keep it clean.

but i got too much shit going on right now i cant afford to do it now... it needs to get a new tune, and timing belt done... and the daily driver needs some other shit fixed too...

the stimulus check will help out though, cant wait til friday when ig et mine :D

x2 very nice and clean.
thank you sir

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
thank you... it's already got a few things done to it, last time i tuned and dyno'ed it put down 317 awhp...

i plan on maybe some cams and cam gears, good set of coilovers and rims, a splitter, or a lip, and get a RS trunk (no wing, no holes) and have both trunks for whenver i wanna go wingless. other than that, just keep it clean.

but i got too much shit going on right now i cant afford to do it now... it needs to get a new tune, and timing belt done... and the daily driver needs some other shit fixed too...

the stimulus check will help out though, cant wait til friday when ig et mine :D

thank you sir
I really like the Evo IX rear diffuser. It looks sicks! Keep up the good work. You should make a thread in the Members Rides section.

YSLBTT

I really like the Evo IX rear diffuser. It looks sicks! Keep up the good work. You should make a thread in the Members Rides section.
you mean this?

if so, it's the jdm bumper, the evo 9 comes with the same bumper i have.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
For the stock look plus a slight gain in performance.

I have swapped the entire iTR exhaust out on mine. Still quiet like OEM.
The ITR exhaust system is definitely louder than stock, but it's stil quieter than the WS2. The stock GS-R exhaust system is just way to restrictive.

YSLBTT

I would get those mods in this order:

1) Coilovers
2) Wheels
3) RS Trunk
4) Diffuser

What kind of wheels are you looking at?
no idea yet. i like them simple. cant have big lips because of the brakes. i like 5 or 6 spokes. black/bronze/gold. either one of those colors.