help my teg is over heating

top_elite_teggy

i put a new hose in but its still over heating. do u suppose to bleed the radiator?

IntegraC05

o the bleeding valve or w/e its called should be near the cam seal of the exhaust cam on the left side of the motor if you are facing the front of the car, you should open the valve until coolant squirts out while motor is running, repeat this a couple times after waiting a little while in between.

top_elite_teggy

o the bleeding valve or w/e its called should be near the cam seal of the exhaust cam on the left side of the motor if you are facing the front of the car, you should open the valve until coolant squirts out while motor is running, repeat this a couple times after waiting a little while in between.
Thank you very much. I did it now my car is not over heating nomore! I love my teggy thanks to u guys!

PA_Tegra

lol lucky it wasnt water pump!!! when i had my 240sx my started leekin and i was about 2miles from home when i lived in fl! i thought i could make it!! but noo...... overheated and head gasket blew!!! damn i miss that car!!!

DCstatus

is JDM status
make sure your thermostat in the engin is fine if it stays shut then you will need to replace it.