Sound System in Stock 94 LS

Drifter3000

Integra FTW!
The speakers in my stock Integra LS suck! They rattle and shake at the lowest volume. I'm looking to replace them with new speakers and eventually plan on buying a double-din stereo/headset. Im pretty sure that there is only four speakers in the car total. Does anyone know the size of the speakers that I should get and what brand is a good buy. I'm looking for above average sound quality. Also, what is a good stereo/headset that I should buy??

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
The speakers in my stock Integra LS suck! They rattle and shake at the lowest volume. I'm looking to replace them with new speakers and eventually plan on buying a double-din stereo/headset. Im pretty sure that there is only four speakers in the car total. Does anyone know the size of the speakers that I should get and what brand is a good buy. I'm looking for above average sound quality. Also, what is a good stereo/headset that I should buy??
I have some rockford fostgates in my DA and they sound good. I just got my amp in to hook them up so I'll let you know how they sound with a amp.

Drifter3000

Integra FTW!
Sweet, thanks for the help guys. Still looking for new headset....looking for something flashy and works well.

IntegraC05

you should buy some decent speakers, but don't blow the bank on sound. o and u should def get some 98-01 tail lights, i happen to have 2 sets for sale, pm me if your interested, they cost about 100 or 150 plus shipping. price based on condition.

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
infinity 6.5's in mine plus the tweeters, with a sony deck and xm. I love it. and a PPI amp with a Polk Momo 12 sub in the back.

heykosal

Angkorian
I had Polk 6.5 components in the front and Polk 6.5 2-ways in the rear. Sounded Great!

Definitely go for the components in the front.

97lsteg

AcUhOnDa
Goldwood mids in the front, stock in the rear, stock door tweaters, 12" pheonix gold ryval sub powered by pioneer, and a alpine deck. When I tune it right it sounds just like a live performance.