G3 Sedan HARNESS BAR

WhiteGsrBeater

Alright I cant find this one, I searched here, NWP, and H-T. Does anyone make a harness bar for the G3 four door? I drive the car everyday and dont want the harness installed al the time, only when I go to the track. The Takata calls for the shoulder straps to be installed in to the rear seats which requires the removal of the seat cushion to get to the bolts.

If a harness bar isnt available do you think it is ok to drill holes right under the seat cushion to install them?

Last edited:

WhiteGsrBeater

I don't think anyone makes a harness bar for us bro. I already tried looking for one.
That sucks... Lots of companies always exclude the sedans.

You got harness' right? Where did you mount yours? I was thinkg if I couldnt get a harness bar to drill holes right under the rear seat cushion and put the eyes there for easy access

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Has anybody tried using the coupes?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
That sucks... Lots of companies always exclude the sedans.

You got harness' right? Where did you mount yours? I was thinkg if I couldnt get a harness bar to drill holes right under the rear seat cushion and put the eyes there for easy access
I don't have a harness yet, but I will be getting a Takata.

Has anybody tried using the coupes?
Nope. I heard that they won't work.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Oh snap! But I can't use it cause I carry passengers.

gofastgokart99

The Red Barron
why cant passengers ride in the back? look like plenty of room once you are seated, as long as they wear their seat belt to, so they don't smack heads on the bar.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
why cant passengers ride in the back? look like plenty of room once you are seated, as long as they wear their seat belt to, so they don't smack heads on the bar.
I don't think having a harness bar with passengers sitting in the back is a very good idea.

WhiteGsrBeater

I got the passenger prob too... Thats why I was thinking of putting the harness bolts right under the rear seat. What do you guys think?