ITR or Skunk2 intake manifold?

B18C1_integra

i am probably beating a dead horse but i could not find this answer.

for a 01 GSR what is a better intake manifold? ITR or skunk 2 or is their a better then both? for n/a and for boost?

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
less your planning a big engine build that will benifit from the IM other than that your stock one is fine.

B18C1_integra

thanks for letting me know about the ITR manifold

whenever i get a integra i want to boost it to 300WHP then after i save some cash build the internals and go further. so i am mainly interested in the best intake for something like that. so i guess i should say victor X or skunk 2 for that? or something else?

thanks for letting me know about the ITR manifold

whenever i get a integra i want to boost it to 300WHP then after i save some cash build the internals and go further. so i am mainly interested in the best intake for something like that. so i guess i should say victor X or skunk 2 for that? or something else?
lol 300whp on stock internals. Better get a good tune.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
300 isnt that bad for a GSR. Just upgrade to arp headstuds.

B18C1_integra

well here was the setup i was saving for for my civic. a few things will change if i get the integra i am looking at but here is pretty much what i want to do
-
GT28RS or something that will make a tad more as that turbo maxes out right by my goal
-OBD2->OBD1
-Defi boost, oil pressure, EGT gauges
-innovate wideband
-RCautoworks ramhorn manifold
-RCautoworks 3'' down pipe
-RCautoworks 2.5'' IC piping
-Precision 350HP intercooler
-stealthmode oil ines
-RC750CC injectors
-3'' custom exhaust with apexi WS2 turbo muffler
-12'' slim fans
-Mishimoto 1/2 size radiator
-skunk 2 intake mani
-walbro 255LHP Fuel Pump
-OEM gaskets and felpro gaskets for the turbo
-greddy type-RS BOV
-ARP head studs
-apexi avcr boost controller

after i hit the limit of the motor and get some more money i will do internal crap