Integra GSR vs Intrepid

sOuL

hey whats up to Ominous,TegSox,Trinh, and everyone that i havent seen in awhile its been a year since i been here. Heard my boy Mojo got banned lmao,well anyways....Im back! My GSR i got still but shes gotta broken clutch but im gonna finish fixing it hopefully this week.
Well since im here i gotta quick question,might be kida dumb but was wonder if anyone u think that my GSR can take on a dodge Intrepid thats a automatic of course,this dude claims that he is fast and wanted to run me sometime when i finish the clutch. I hear the intrepids put out like in the mid 200hp range.
I gotta feeling i can take em from a green light but on a rolling start im not to sure about.

sOuL

ohh kuchta whats up i rember u haha. well i just have AEM SRI,and MSD set up i gotta Act Clutch il have installed. I have beatn mustangs here n there,i think its mainly cause my car has nothing in it its so light haha. Il begettn an exaust and header soon.

patrick4588

Integra God
intrepids run mid to high 15's i believe. if you are a decent driver consider it in the bag.

Apollo

Yeah, yeah. Intrepid might make more hp, but it's big and fat. Needs the extra power just to move. You can take it.