Woo hoo new rims!

That_sick_LS

wow, lol Im at work right now ima have to slap my buddy for the pics not working lol, I cant go to photo bucket I'll have to see if he has those pics I'll upload what they look like now tonight and also putting them on and going to track tomorrow so will take some pics then too so hope everything was done right lol

That_sick_LS

he was trying to sell them for 350 on cc and he bought them off ebay for 300 so i offered him 250 and now my other buddy just bought 4 with brand new tires and 2 of them polished 2 of them not for 200 on craigslist I shot my self in the foot

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
I was selling mine for 200 bills, with G force tires. One rim has decent curbbage and the others have curbage, but need to be machined down to take care of it. I got a guy getting mine on Sunday.

That_sick_LS

I was selling mine for 200 bills, with G force tires. One rim has decent curbbage and the others have curbage, but need to be machined down to take care of it. I got a guy getting mine on Sunday.
HOLY CRAP lol its you another South Dakotan lol ya he is gonna powder coat them lol

redwing24

that is sum funny shit right there, If he gets them machined down then powdercoating would like good on them. The have summer radials on them, thats why I didn't want them. Plus got new wheels and tires.

sonicvybe

new driver
image removed - now we have pics

Last edited:

redwing24

I just don't want to go through, uploading to photobucket and then here. Since they will be gone sunday.