Who has Apexi WS2 exhaust?????

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
I think I finally narrowed it down. Either the Greddy Tic or the Ws2. Right now have a hi flow cat which is bascially a resonator strait through. So I'm pretty sure the Greddy will be loud, just like the one I have. so that being said, will it sound Growly with the WS2 though???? I want it to perform awesome like a fart tube but have the conviencence of being a little quit but when I romp on the gas I want it to growl. Is this the exhaust for me then???? Speak up.

redwing24

does it throw out some deep sound when you hit it. And what kind of cat do you have??? I can pick it up off Yo parts for 350? wow

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
does it throw out some deep sound when you hit it. And what kind of cat do you have??? I can pick it up off Yo parts for 350? wow
It fuckin roars when you get on it. I have a stock cat.

superchi

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH
I've got one too, not loud at all when taking it easy everyday (which I do because gas is expensive as shit).

You can definitely hear a different tone from stock though at cruising speed in the cabin, but outside it's pretty tame until you get on it. My setup is Comptech header, stock cat, WS2 catback, shooting to upgrade the cat though

redwing24

Yeah, I have an aftermarket header, cold air intake with a K&N filter with hi flow cat. It should make a little noise when I get on it, but not be to terrible when just normal driving. Since its my daily driver too.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i want a ws2 again....wish i had gotten it, before i got any sense as to not spend more money on the car i might not keep...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i have a ws2 on my dc4 and its loud as shit when i get on it. louder than any vtec haha
It's not that loud at all. Plus the WS2 will never be as loud as any straight-through exhaust. Keep in mind that the WS2 is chambered. Not everyone knows that.

Sammich

check out the apex noir also...i was going to go with this on my DC..but the thieves got my car before i purchased it...gay

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
check out the apex noir also...i was going to go with this on my DC..but the thieves got my car before i purchased it...gay
It's basically the same thing as the WS2 except that it's painted flat black. It's even more sleeper status.