Aftermarket Radiator And Fan

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
well you have a nicely put together car, seems like it's built for function and what not. I'd guess you drive pretty hard right? Have you ever found the need to upgrade your oem radiator?
I'm in the process of upgrading my entire cooling system. I'm actually planning to get a Koyo Racing radiatior. I already got a Mugen fan switch and thermostat. Just need to get some Samco hoses then I'm pretty much set.

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
How Is That Mugen Fan Switch Work And For The Mugen Thermostat Why Did You Go With That One?

I Mean I Got Alot Of Mugen Stuff In My Type-r So I Would Get Just To Add To The Collection Of Mugen Parts. Lol.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
How Is That Mugen Fan Switch Work And For The Mugen Thermostat Why Did You Go With That One?

I Mean I Got Alot Of Mugen Stuff In My Type-r So I Would Get Just To Add To The Collection Of Mugen Parts. Lol.
The Mugen fan switch and thermostat are awesome! They are totally worth it. My temperature is always at 40% now.

imports901

How much did the t-stat and fan switch cost? and where did you purchase them? What's the difference between the one you got and oem? Does the t-stat just open at a lower temp? and does the fan switch turn on the fan at a lower temp as well? Thanks.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
How much did the t-stat and fan switch cost? and where did you purchase them? What's the difference between the one you got and oem? Does the t-stat just open at a lower temp? and does the fan switch turn on the fan at a lower temp as well? Thanks.
I forgot how much I got them for. My tuner ordered them for me. And yes, they both activate at a set lower temperature.