Nighthawk's GSR Thread

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Nighthawk's GSR TE37s!

UPDATE!: Page 6, AEM Intake arrives!

UPDATE!: Page 5, Volk TE37 Time Attack wheels on the car!

UPDATE!: Page 3, Window Visors/Calipers Painted
Everything is ordered and shipping...sitting around waiting for my Window Visors which should bere here any minute now. Hopefully I'll get some pics up of the install this afternoon. I just want my damn tires mounted so I can get the Volks on!!!

---------
engine
---------
AEM Short Ram Intake

---------
interior
---------
JDM ITR red-stitched shift boot
Netami anodized red/black shift knob
Aluminum sport pedals
Red ITR floormats
Sony Xplod 6.5's (3-way)

---------
exterior
---------
OEM ITR lip
OEM ITR spoiler
JDM Window Visors
3.5" Foglights with Silvania Silverstar H3 bulbs

--------
rollers
--------
Volk Racing TE37 Time Attack, 16x7 +42 offset
Yokohama Parada Spec-2 205/45/16

--------------
suspension
--------------
H&R sports
Tokico HP Series (blues)
Cusco ALC-40 strut bar
Neuspeed rear upper strut bar
Megan Racing CF C-pillar bar

Here's the pics:

Last edited:

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
WOOPS...forgot the suspension mods lol. Lowered on H&R sports with Tokico HP Series (blues). Also have a Cusco ALC-40 strut bar, Neuspeed rear upper strut bar, and a Megan Racing CF C-pillar bar (not installed yet). I dont plan on doing much work to the engine/trans...I love DC2's for how well they handle.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
WOOPS...forgot the suspension mods lol. Lowered on H&R sports with Tokico HP Series (blues). Also have a Cusco ALC-40 strut bar, Neuspeed rear upper strut bar, and a Megan Racing CF C-pillar bar (not installed yet). I dont plan on doing much work to the engine/trans...I love DC2's for how well they handle.
You should put this list up at the top. Suspension FTW! Any engine mods?

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
I like the Mugen wing. Just wish it was the real thing.
Definitely tried for that...I probably have a greater chance of hitting the lottery/being hit with lightning than finding one. I got really lucky finding the replica (they're incredibly rare anymore as well). I want to throw on my ITR wing though...I'm a little bored with the Gen2. Then again I want to pick up some bronze Volk TE-37's and the Gen2 might stay on there a little while longer.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Definitely tried for that...I probably have a greater chance of hitting the lottery/being hit with lightning than finding one. I got really lucky finding the replica (they're incredibly rare anymore as well). I want to throw on my ITR wing though...I'm a little bored with the Gen2. Then again I want to pick up some bronze Volk TE-37's and the Gen2 might stay on there a little while longer.
Bronze TE37s would look hot on your DC2. Black + bronze = seksi time

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Bronze TE37s would look hot on your DC2. Black + bronze = seksi time
I used to HATE bronze wheels before I got a black car. Now I HAVE to have them haha. I almost bought a set of black Rota GT3s 2 weeks ago, but the seller seemed shady, and I dont think I would have gotten used to the extra-big lip. Im kinda glad that didnt work out so I can hold out for the Volkerz.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I used to HATE bronze wheels before I got a black car. Now I HAVE to have them haha. I almost bought a set of black Rota GT3s 2 weeks ago, but the seller seemed shady, and I dont think I would have gotten used to the extra-big lip. Im kinda glad that didnt work out so I can hold out for the Volkerz.
Yeah, hold out for the Volks.

Rays Engineering FTW
Rota FTL. Volk Racing FTW!

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Rota FTL. Volk Racing FTW!
I concur...Rotas are too common anymore. Not to say alot of people dont have TE-37s...but they're a little more original than C10s, C8s, etc. Thats kinda the reason I went for a different wing...just experimenting/trying something new for awhile.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I concur...Rotas are too common anymore. Not to say alot of people dont have TE-37s...but they're a little more original than C10s, C8s, etc. Thats kinda the reason I went for a different wing...just experimenting/trying something new for awhile.
Yeah, I'm glad that I have wheels that I hardly see on the street. Actually there's only one person that has my wheels. My tuner. Haha!