Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Motor

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Suspension and/or Brakes

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
O.k. I'm getting about $800 extra to spend and I don't know what to do with it. So I'm asking everyone on here. Should I:

1. Work on Interior
2. Work on Extior
3. Finish buying parts for my ls/vtec
4. Suspension & Brakes

MrGurley

************5-0
suspension and brakes or VTAK!!!!! haha
i'd knock the suspension out im sure you would be happy doing that

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
The car is lowered just on cheap ebay coilovers though I want to upgrade it to something better.

MrGurley

************5-0
imma recommend function and form type 2's there pretty cheap and hella good for the price!! 18 way adj. im planning on getting them soon.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
I've been thinking suspension to. The ebay crap rides like shit and the camber is horrible.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Well I guess I'm going to upgrade my suspension, considering I just ordered some skunk2 lowering springs. I think a 2" drop would look nice on my DA. Plan on ordering the skunk2 shocks next week.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I voted for #3. Might as well finish what you've started before moving onto something else.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Well the suspension is almost finished ordered all skunk2 stuff. Springs, LCA, lower tie bar. Just need to order the struts, and front and rear camber then the suspension is complete. Should be ordering that stuff next week though. All the other stuff has been shipped and in next week.