Flaws in "50 Posts To Sell" rule...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
There are too many loopholes with the "50 Posts To Sell" rule.

I'm personally getting tired of seeing people join to sell, then when they find out it's 50 posts to sell, start posting random BS. I know it's always been an issue, so maybe something needs to be done with it. It should be 50 LEGIT posts with actual sentences and not just "looks good" or some crap, in order to sell. The rule should be strict and strictly enforced.

I would suggest 50 legit posts + member for [however long], but I can see flaws with that, too..

Second problem with the current rule:
We end up getting people who hardly ever come on that decide they have a bunch of crap they want to get rid of. Then they come on and, like stated above, post random comments, threads, etc. It irks me. The rule is supposed to help keep members from being scammed. I know that it's on the buyer to make sure of that, but it's getting ridiculous.

More brainstorming is needed with this rule, in my opinion...:twocents::thumbdown

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The F/S forum just needs to be a private forum that won't let noobs start a thread

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
i agree with this. THe site is getting all these new members, but for all the wrong reasons. This is a community, not ebay.

Not to metion the ones that get all butt hurt when we tell them about the rule

like Kyle said it should be private from them.

Winki

Undercover mod
we can always make it so nwe members are trial members untill there status is changed by a mod. and trial mambers would not have full acess.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
like honda-tech i suppose. i guess all noobs should have a fairy avatar as well until they get their shit straight.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
or bump it up to a 100 post rule. maybe people wouldn't want to make the effort to make 100 bs posts.:twocents:

Man A

homewreker
100 i think is too muchi just recently hit 100. although i havnt made any for slae threads i feel ive started and contributed enough by 50

all new for sale threads should be held pending untill a mod approves it. then he/she could check that persons history

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I would prefer the Classified section to be private until 50 posts. I also unapprove peoples BS posts, which makes posts not count toward the members post count.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I tend to not care :lol:

That shit is annoying

But yeah, if it was private it would eliminate all of the negativity around unapproving posts and deleting threads

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
x2, theres always the option to eliminate the rule. Then have shady ass mofos come in here sellin shit.

I still prefer it to be off limits to "n00bs"