Coilover Suggestions

konerri

you can go super low but not slammed in PIC's. If you don't care about ride quality, then i suggest stock shocks with cut coilovers. one of my cousins in Cali. did it and man he's low. so low that you CAT will hit the little lane dividers in the road.

Last edited:

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
my bad guys i hadn't hopped on in a couple days.

idk what my range is ... not tryin to spend too much though cause if anything i could find em on ebay for 20 bucks. skunk2 's sound straight if theyre decent and affordable. and im not trying to slam it so much i have to go over speed bumps in neutral.

corchi

I know I will sound like an idiot but what is the purpose of the silencers are tein's louder thatn stock springs?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I know I will sound like an idiot but what is the purpose of the silencers are tein's louder thatn stock springs?
When compressed, the springs sometimes squeaks. The rubber silencers eliminate the sqeaking noises.

99jdmgsr

A Buddy Of Mine Got Maxspeed Coilovers Its Slammed But Hops Hella.. I Had H&r Springs With Agx Shocks And I Cut 1 And A Half In Front And Its Was Kinda Slammed And Drove Hella Nice.. It Also Wasent Bad In Corners

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
A Buddy Of Mine Got Maxspeed Coilovers Its Slammed But Hops Hella.. I Had H&r Springs With Agx Shocks And I Cut 1 And A Half In Front And Its Was Kinda Slammed And Drove Hella Nice.. It Also Wasent Bad In Corners
Maxspeed? Never heard of them. Cut springs FTL.