DB1 questions

So I might buy a DB1 this week. I have the Tein Basic Damper for 92-95 Civic(also fits DC) that was on my car but its totaled now. It seems like some companies list coilovers for Integras 90-01. I am just curious if my coilovers will actually work on the DB if I get it. Also. I will need a right fender. Is the fender of the DA and Db the same? Where is a good place online to find parts for the DB? Any help is greatly appreciated.

DarkDB1

The fender is the same, The coilovers will fit but they will be really low i believe.

Everything from the fenders forward is the same as the DA.

Thanks. Well my plan for the DB is to slam it on some Work equips or some other old school type wheel. I saw a DB1 that was balck on Equips and loved it. But I might try and find some true old school Mugen wheels or something.might even go with Rota Slips.
Does any company other than Golden Eagle offer a Cable to Hydro trans conversion?

Well, I went to look at the DB today. I bought my first Integra today!!!!!!! Im excited to get working on it. Ill post pics tomorrow.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Which equips? 01, 02, 03, M1.....

I was planning on using my Teins from the Civic on the DB. They dont, fit. The front shocks wont fit in the forks. I didnt even bother with the back once I realized the front didnt work. So now the Teins are for sale.