need info on a k20 swap into a 90 teg

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
I dont know the original builder, but was it brian cane by any chance? it looks good. i have a few pics from it at the drag strip. lately there has been an exact of this car going to my neighbors house. some ugly purpleish wheels, left hand drive, and stock b18. has a black hood. paint looks to be good and new. but car doesnt have potential with current owner

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
cool, any idea what he is currently building? i know his EG was pretty sick...and the DA of course is just nasty. i remember seeing his midori green EG at the track one day and i fell in love with it, a month later it was on the cover of modified mag or something. and i also remember seeing the DA driving around, but never realized it was RHD or K swapped.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You lucky bastard, welcome to the site. That G2 is a legend now.

k20a_da

cool, any idea what he is currently building? i know his EG was pretty sick...and the DA of course is just nasty. i remember seeing his midori green EG at the track one day and i fell in love with it, a month later it was on the cover of modified mag or something. and i also remember seeing the DA driving around, but never realized it was RHD or K swapped.
Yeah, he sold his eg a week or so ago. I have an idea on what his next build is, but that is his call if he wants to share it. But it'll be another nasty build though!