Here it goes LsVtec or Type R

better for 200whp NA DD

• Type-R

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • LS Vtec

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

That_sick_LS

Alright guys out of my last motors everyone chose the Type-R motor that I would get now I want to know for easy 200whp Type R or LSVtec? I am trying to decide and maybe seeing what is cheaper and what not everything you guys have for input would be Great thanx, oh ya and tell me why you would do it as well thank you

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Out of the 2 and the cheapest I'd go ls/vtec. I just started buying parts to do a complete ls/vtec build in my DA9.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
GSR motor. take the extra 1500 - 2000. and make it even better than the ITR and LS/VTEC.

Bizkit64

Yo?
Type-R if you have the money, LSVTEC if you don't... Or just spend it all on internal crap. cams and that stuff.

That_sick_LS

Lol it seems that Type R is everyones fav, only reason people sway the other way is money and I should have enough before the end of July to do my type R swap, also looking at painting my car phoenix yellow just got to find a place that will do it cheap but still do a great job, and doing the front end too so than it could in a sense truely be a JDM Type R Replica, Doing seats as well, spending lots of money i probably shouldn't lol

jsleeper81

I don'nt know but I have always heard that lsvtec/ or b18c1 is the best choice for street driven high power correct me anyone if I'm wrong but I thought that b18c5 are good motor's purely for racing but not daily driver especially if you plan to boast your car or any type of forced induction ( I have a lsvec personally want b18c1 with turbo