Tsx?

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Wouldn't the TSX be considered under the 4th gen Integra since Acura used that to replace the 4 door Integra's as they used the RSX as the Integra's 2 door replacement?

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
true, but technically the TSX isn't an Integra, it's the an Accord, if you leave north America, and have everything under the Honda badge, i'm pretty sure that it's the Accord everywhere else, i know it is in Europe, and Japan anyway

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
true, but technically the TSX isn't an Integra, it's the an Accord, if you leave north America, and have everything under the Honda badge, i'm pretty sure that it's the Accord everywhere else, i know it is in Europe, and Japan anyway
I didn't know it was considered as an accord out of the states I just knew it was considered the 4 door Integra replacement here in the States.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I didn't know it was considered as an accord out of the states I just knew it was considered the 4 door Integra replacement here in the States.
Some people say that, but technically it's an Accord.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lol I'm getting there theres just to many diff makes and models like I just found out last week the gen 1 is also considered a DA.
Lol! It's cool man. It's a fun learning process. After being on CI for a year, I've learned so much.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Yea I had a 2000 Civic and was part of hondacivicforum.com and CC for a year and learned so much about the Honda engines. Now I just got my DA9 In Jan that I've always wanted and I've learned so much already.