need info on a k20 swap into a 90 teg

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yep. He was the first (as far as I know) to have a K in a DA. He also did a RHD, and has a pretty sick car. Then sold it like 4 months later. lol

RanRan15

yep. He was the first (as far as I know) to have a K in a DA. He also did a RHD, and has a pretty sick car. Then sold it like 4 months later. lol
i seen an orange da with it too. also one da that does auto cross has a k20a swap in it. im looking for it right now on g2ic

bigmik202

jw if anyone can help me my cd and cigarette lighter is out and i looked at the fuses by the clutch and there is no cover and now idk whats what anyone got any ideas on where i could get a cover or if i could just print out the diagram so i know wtf each fuse is.. thanks anything will help...

bigmik202

fuse box.. for 93 integra

i need the guide or the diagram of what fuses are what.. i looked at it and i have no cover to the box idk if i ever did or not so if anyone knows where i can get a guide from or what fuse is what that will help my cd, and cigerette lighter went out so idk whats what thanks..

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
is ^^^ the orange one? if so its local. its also RHD, i just recently found out its K swapped

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
jw if anyone can help me my cd and cigarette lighter is out and i looked at the fuses by the clutch and there is no cover and now idk whats what anyone got any ideas on where i could get a cover or if i could just print out the diagram so i know wtf each fuse is.. thanks anything will help...
lol. Make a new thread bud

vgees92gsr

so there is 3 k swapped das in the world lol or is there 2 also rhd swaps are extra corny go buy the real thing an xsi

k20a_da

is ^^^ the orange one? if so its local. its also RHD, i just recently found out its K swapped
Its not in Cincy anymore, hasn't been for awhile. I bought it last year off of Brian.

Last edited: