APEXi Power Intake

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Anyone have experience with it? i've found it, but only for the Type R, anyone know if this will work on an LS? well mine is technically an SE, and i don't have ABS, but would this work? Or should i just think on going with the AEM SRI ?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It's just non-GSR. It can fit an LS or ITR. It just doesn't line up with the GSR dual stage manifold

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I had the A'PEXi Power Intake filter on my CB7. I absolutely loved it! It's a dry-flow type filter similar to the current AEM filter. The big difference is the dual-funnel design which increases air flow. I highly recommend it. I would say that it's the best intake filter in the market.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thats what I was looking at using for my teg, probably just the universal filter.

I never was a fan of AEM.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thats what I was looking at using for my teg, probably just the universal filter.

I never was a fan of AEM.
I had a custom intake pipe on my CB7 and just bought a universal one with a 3" inlet with an adaptor. Worked out like a charm. Too bad AEM's pipe isn't 3". That would be dope.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thats what size I plan on getting, is the adapter just for a coupler?
Yeah, you might need to visit your local Autozone or Pep Boys to get another coupler for the adapter. Make sure it's not the same size as the adapter. It has to be a little bigger to fit around the adapter. The adapter is metal.

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Anyone have pics of said adapter? the only pictures i can find for this are of the filter itself, no pictures of the tubing that comes with it , or if it even comes with tubing....