how much HP?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I still don't know if this guy is talking about bolt ons without opening the motor, or a full fledged engine build. If he's talking about just bolt ons like i/h/e then no more than 200 and that would be with itbs on a b18c. If he's talking about a full engine build then 300 is easily attainable.

96acdb8

ok i know a boy who had all the bolt ons and a few internals on aa rebuilt b18c....he didnt even hit 200 and i think he made like 150- 160 ft lbs. this is i/h/e, cam, fuel, ignition,im sure im missin a few things..plus a tune

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ok i know a boy who had all the bolt ons and a few internals on aa rebuilt b18c....he didnt even hit 200 and i think he made like 150- 160 ft lbs. this is i/h/e, cam, fuel, ignition,im sure im missin a few things..plus a tune
I know for a fact that you won't be able to reach 200whp with just bolt-ons. But you can definitely hit 200whp with bolt-ons and some head work. Cams, valvetrain, ecu, and tune.

Winki

Undercover mod
I know for a fact that you won't be able to reach 200whp with just bolt-ons. But you can definitely hit 200whp with bolt-ons and some head work. Cams, valvetrain, ecu, and tune.
i agree with this guy i am worried about every one else and there thoughts. 200 with out internal :lol: well to the crank

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
With ITBs, A custom header and exhaust, and a good tune, you could probablly get 200hp out of a b18c. It would def be close, but no more.