Can you swap a civic B16a2 motor into a 1994 LS/RS integra?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
santard said:
the LS has more TQ than the GSR
Not really^

A B18B1 has a whopping 127 ft/lbs of torque. A B18C1 has a mind blowing 128.

The B1 just has a broader torque range and an earlier torque peak

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Not really^

A B18B1 has a whopping 127 ft/lbs of torque. A B18C1 has a mind blowing 128.

The B1 just has a broader torque range and an earlier torque peak
You beat me to it Kyle. B1s have more torque in the lower rpm ranges than the C1s. There are a lot of times I wish I had more torque down low. After 4400K, I'm a happy man.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I saw that coming. LOL

Integra specs are all over my brain since I did the spec sheet not too long ago

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I saw that coming. LOL

Integra specs are all over my brain since I did the spec sheet not too long ago
Kyle's the shit. That's all I have to say...

I remember when this Corolla S tried to race me. He was a little in front cuz he gunned it before I did. Cheater... Went on two, not three. In 2nd gear, I was flooring it, patiently waiting til VTEC. Seemed like it was forever. Once I got into range, I starting pulling away and bye bye Corolla S. After I beat him, I rolled down my window and gave him a thumbs-down. Boy do they hate it when I do that. Haha!

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
an LS-VTEC is stronger than a GSR.. mean more HP because the LS has more TQ than the GSR..but the GSR has more HP so you put a GSR Head and LS Block you get alot of ponys
Once again you have proved yourself to be a retard.

1. Can't spell.
2. Punctuation is out of whack
3. Misinforming the OP

GSR would be more reliable than an LS-V depending on how carefully you do it and how you drive.

santanard

VTAKKKK
Once again you have proved yourself to be a retard.

1. Can't spell.
2. Punctuation is out of whack
3. Misinforming the OP

GSR would be more reliable than an LS-V depending on how carefully you do it and how you drive.
wow
1.i don't give a shit
2.i don't give a shit
3.it wasn't really the wrong information. i just didn't put it in exact detail it wrong

and if you do LS-VTEC get the conversion kit,GSR water pump,GSR Timing belt,GSR oil Pump,GSR ECU
and it will be just as reliable as an GSR

jdm_mike19

LSvtec is garbage unless ur going to do pistons and everything else cause i wouldnt trust stock internals of a b18b1 block with the higher rev of a gsr head or b16 head might as well jut get a gsr i was htinking lsvtec too but then i was like nah fuck that gsr FTW...and if u do a b16 ur FIRED!!!!

santanard

VTAKKKK
LSvtec is garbage unless ur going to do pistons and everything else cause i wouldnt trust stock internals of a b18b1 block with the higher rev of a gsr head or b16 head might as well jut get a gsr i was htinking lsvtec too but then i was like nah fuck that gsr FTW...and if u do a b16 ur FIRED!!!!
im sure pistons arent that much different and like i said get a GSR ECU,Conversion kit,GSR water pump,GSR Timing belt,GSR oil Pump It will be able to support the revs and it will be reliable

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Ricardo. IIRC, LS Rods have longer strokes and GS-R's have shorter strokes.

So it's not the same. The pistons ARE different in compression.